Autumn in Augustian
In nature autumn is the transition period, when the hot summer months are replaced by the first cold days. It is also a time to have some rest after all the summer activities.
At Wellness & Spa Augustinian we listen closely to those body signals and take into account the current season.
Our recommendation for autumn stays:
You can also look forward to:
- The Garden of the 6 Senses Ritual with a halt in a meditation yurt under the guidance of a therapist
- Meditation yurt open every day from 12-17 pm.
- Autumn wellness procedures and treatments
- New autumn a la carte using quality, seasonal ingredients
- Saint-Martin and venison specialties in selected terms
- Relax on the outdoor wellness terrace with garden access
- Petanque or badminton in the hotel garden
- Possibility of renting mountain bikes
The prices and more details can be found on each stays' page. Hotel policies can be found here.